Hesed's programs are varied and rich, but none of them would be possible without the help of our volunteers. Thanks to the support of the NGO "JDC", the charity program "Volunteering Center Kyiv Hesed" of the volunteer network Volunteer Community JDC works especially for volunteers at the foundation.
The coordinator is Ivanna Edgarova, a volunteer specialist and PR manager.
Volunteers provide consultations on current issues of a healthy lifestyle, conduct classes on learning foreign languages, master classes, participate in the work of our creative workshops, as well as in the implementation of all projects of targeted assistance to the clients of the ICF “Jewish Hesed "Bnei Azriel" and members of the Jewish community Kyiv, Kyiv region, Zhytomyr, Zhytomyr region. With the help of volunteers, dozens of socially vulnerable people receive completely free hairdressing services, small repairs of clothes, household appliances, Nordic walking classes, help with learning practical skills in using gadgets, participation in handicraft circles, socio-cultural and cognitive programs, creative and culinary competitions, etc.
On the scale of the ICF "Jewish Hesed "Bnei Azriel", the contribution of volunteers is extremely large, and on the scale of the lives of the Fund's wards and members of the Jewish community, it is invaluable.
Here are just a few ways to help:
• organization of online and offline lectures, lessons, seminars, concerts for the Fund's wards;
• conducting consultations on various aspects of a healthy lifestyle;
• household assistance to wards of the Fund and members of the Jewish community - minor repairs of plumbing, furniture, household appliances, umbrellas, irons, etc.;
• hairdressing services at the Foundation's social hairdressing salon or during a group visit to a boarding house for the elderly;
• provision of free initial legal assistance;
• assistance to coordinators of targeted charity aid projects and programs.
Join our Volunteer Team! Fill in application form and send us to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. In your application, please, state the service which you are ready to be involved and contact details.
To become a volunteer, please fill in the form.
Attention! By submitting information, you consent to the processing of the information provided by you (including personal information)